The state-of-the-art Vulindlela Conference Centre has become synonymous with high-end events and conferences. A fully equipped facility which provides a tranquil environment for delegates who favour a relaxed atmosphere, the Vulindlela Conference Centre is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, which remains just a short distance away. The venue is a firm favourite with government and the private sector.
STATE-OF-THE-ART CONFERENCE CENTRE FACILITIES
The conference centre boasts well designed spaces and state-of-the-art equipment to make your conference a success.
The conference centre caters comfortably for:
- 600 delegates seated at round tables,
- 1000 delegates cinema style, or
- 400 delegates schoolroom style.
There are 5 breakaway rooms on offer:
- 2 inside the main conference centre,
- 3 breakaway rooms outside the venue that can provide facilities for up to 40 delegates in a cinema style setting.
In addition, the conference centre has a
- PA system,
- data projector,
- standing microphone and 3 cordless microphones.
THE PERFECT CONFERENCE CENTRE SETTING
Located in Port Elizabeth adjacent to Coega Industrial Development Zone the Vulindlela Conference Centre is a short 15-minute walk to St Georges beach which is one of the city’s famous Blue Flag Beaches ... or delegates can choose to relax in nature with a trip to the nearby Addo Elephant National Park.
To plan or book your conference at Vulindlela Conference Centre, please contact Ridwaan Davids on:
Telephone: +27 41 405 7701
Fax: +27 41 461 1160
For out-of-town or delegates that require accommodation, Vulindlela Conference Centre offers:
- 4 and 6 sleeper fully equipped self-catering units
- ample parking
- 24 hour security
- access controlled entrance to the venue.