For business process outsourcing such as call centre outsourcing, customer service outsourcing, and back office operations, Coega offers world class advantages in terms of infrastructure, skills and time zone compatibility.
WORLD CLASS BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING FACILITIES
Ideally located for businesses serving Europe, Africa, South Africa and the rest of the English-speaking world, business process outsourcing at Coega offers these facilities in a BPO park that accommodates 1500 seats and covers 16 600m2:
- training rooms
- data centre, offering:
- Managed Service Centre
- Provides monitoring and management of ICT Infrastructure
- Full reporting and performance management
- Operations Management
- Service management
- Service positioning and activation
- Management of all sectors of ICT infrastructure
- cafeteria and restaurant
OFFSHORE BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING ADVANTAGES
Making use of business process outsourcing facilities at Coega means taking advantage of:
South Africa falls within Greenwich Meridian Time +2, which is within an hour or two (depending on daylight saving time) of most of the United Kingdom and Europe.
- Port Elizabeth and environs is home to more than 28 000 English speaking students.
- English is spoken in a neutral accent acceptable to the British.
- Afrikaans, which has close links with Dutch, German and Flemish, is widely spoken.
- Residential and training facilites at Coega cater for contact centre operators from
around the country.
- Contact centres in the region have one of the lowest attrition rates in South Africa,
less than 2%.
- Contact centres in the Eastern Cape are recognized as being some of the most
productive in Africa.
- The Coega skills database lists over 400 individuals with telephony skills.
A robust power and telecommunications infrastructure serves the Coega IDZ.
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING WITH EASE
For a business process outsourcing solution tailor-made to suit your needs, including call centre outsourcing, customer service outsourcing, and back office operations, please contact Ms Nkuli Mxenge on:
Telephone: +27 41 403 0416
Fax: +27 41 403 0401